People who owe back taxes to the IRS, the world’s most aggressive collection agency, need a qualified tax professional now more than ever. Tax Defense Partners™ (TDP) was created to help more people get tax relief.
Michael Rozbruch, one of the founders of Tax Defense Partners and the star of TaxMan on the Blaze and Biz TV, was interviewed in a recent podcast by host of the Big Biz Show™, Bob “Sully” Sullivan. View the recent episode of Big Biz Show radio program below. (Below the video are reasons why the certified tax professionals at Tax Defense Partners can resolve IRS issues better than you could on your own):
Michael Rozbruch is pretty clear about his message; if you have tax debt, you don’t want to face the wrath on your own; you will get creamed. He explains the point of creating a new company, Tax Defense Partners was to offer more services and broaden the spectrum of people that have tax problems. The word defense – “tax defense” more aptly describes what TDP does. Michael and his team took 15 years of knowledge and experience over at TaxResolution.com streamlined that process and lowered the intake threshold from $20,000, instead of $10,000. This reduction allows TDP representatives to better “defend” clients and for clients to take advantage of their expert process.
Here are some important points to know about IRS tax debt:
- IRS Penalties and interest can be brutal; a $500 tax debt can turn into $5000 quickly.
- The IRS can charge up to 50% of the principle just in penalties.
- The failure to pay penalty is 25% the failure to file penalty is 25% – caps out at 50%.
- Interest is due from the date the return was due meaning interest is compounding.
- Important point: an IRS debt doubles every six to seven years. A $10,000 tax debt after five of six years will double.
- If you have a state issued license for your business of profession, state taxing authorities and the IRS can assess your taxes based on the income of that profession to increase your tax bill.
- Unfiled tax returns? The IRS will file one for you called a Substitute for Return (SFR) but only take one deduction with no consideration for the deductions you may be entitled to.
- Taxpayers should consult a qualified tax resolution specialist who can determine the best IRS tax settlement or payment plan they qualify for: the Offer in Compromise Program or Partial-Pay Installment Agreement (PPIA). The PPIA allows taxpayers to pay less than the original IRS debt amount (if they qualify) over 60-120 months.
For other Tax Related Videos, visit the Tax Defense Partners YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/
People who owe $10,000 and more can take advantage of TDP’s expert process. Call 866-Tax-Defense (866-829-3333) now for a Free Consultation or log on to TaxDefensePartners.com.